DESIGN PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
Introduction: Aeromotive Services accounts for the planning, implementation, layout and build of the electrical architecture.
- Reduces the time to configure the wire harness assembly to the air frame build.
- We provide routing to assist in locating cutouts in ribs, bulkheads, etc.
- Our 2D renderings provide a complete list of Bill Of Materials (B.O.M.)
- Aids in installation of avionics, instrumentation and equipment.
- A schematic identifies circuitry and markings.Schematic can be used for ease of troubleshooting.
- Equipment choices are easily installed and configured.
- A “Data Package” can be provided for repair guidelines which can lead to FAA/PMA
- Changes in avionics can be easily adjusted by using our 3D renderings to assist in layout and configurations.
- Assistance in determining load ratings on the wire assembly.
Planning: Staying ahead in the design of the architecture reduces failure rates.
- Assistance in determining load configuration
- Power distribution with the use of the VP-X by Vertical Power’s Electronic Circuit Breaker System allows for ease of power distribution and control.
- 3D panel layout provides the ability to manipulate components are panel layout.
- Changes and updates are easily controlled.
Features: These value added items deliver dollars saved and dollars earned.
- FAA guidelines and regulatory compliance
- Resale value is increased with an electrical manual to support the aircraft
- Warranty provides protection for build quality; crimp, wire, assembly and circuit orientation
- Quality Control Standard: ISO 9001: 2015, FAA guidelines and regulations, Member of “Manufactured Again”
- Applied rules aid in detecting poor bend radius, under-rated wire gauge, correct wire application based on location, proper circuit alignment, etc.
- No need for un-necessary tooling
- Terminal crimp testing to an OEM specification
- Reduces failure rate
- Ability to re-manufacture current wire assembly
Applications: We work within a wide variety of air frames and associated avionics packages.
- Aircraft served: Aircam, Drifter, Comp Air, Cozy, Cubcrafters, Europa, Glasair, Jabiru, Kitfox, Lancair, Murphy, Mustang, RANS, Ravin, Sonex. Vans. Velocity, Zenith.