Refurbished equipment; Operating Room Equipment & Surgical Equipment, Patient Monitors, Defibrillators, Medical Imaging Equipment, Cardiovascular & Cardiology Equipment, Neurology Equipment, IV Therapy Systems.
Hospitals, Clinical Centers, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Medical Research Laboratories and Academic Medical Centers and Universities
- Remanufacturing Processes-reduced waste, lower cost, quicker turn
- Contract manufacturing-Controlled quality processes
- Hi mix/low volume
- Sensor technology integration
- Aluminum wire inventory/processing
Wire Harness and Cable Capabilities
- Harness / Job Sequencing
- Automated processes – 4 processing stations for seal, tinning, crimping and cutting applications
WIRE SIZE 30-12 AWG (0.05-4mm2), optional to 10 AWG (6mm2). Maximum wire OD is 0.210 inch (5mm).
WIRE LENGTHS 1 in – 325 ft (25 mm – 100 m).
STRIP LENGTHS 0-1.26 in (0-32 mm).
- Window / Mid Stripping
- Open Barrel Crimping
- Closed Barrel Crimping
- Insertion of Weather Seals
- Wire End Twisting
- Wire End Tinning
- Ink Jet Marking
- Marking with Labels
- Batching of Finished Wires
- Coiling of Long Wires
- Short Length Processing
- Shielded cable
- Fiber optics